A Boutique Experience with a Global Impact
Who We Want to Work With
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Consultant committed to excellence and aims to be a catalyst for transformative innovation. This person has strong empathy and intuition for client needs, demonstrates mastery of conventional business frameworks, seeks innovative approaches to address business challenges, and possesses a growth mindset.
- Engage with executive-level project/program sponsors in a consultative manner to analyze organizational challenges and deliver transformational outcomes
- Strategize, implement, and maintain project initiatives that adhere to client objectives
- Mobilize cross-functional teams to successfully execute project plans and maximize ROI
- Establish project governance, communication plans, operational cadence, and project reporting processes
- Apply sound change, risk, and resource management strategies to facilitate successful project results
- Produce progress reports for management and stakeholders
- Bachelors’ degree – business management, organizational leadership, entrepreneurship, or related fields
- +5 years of business operations, program management/PMO, or management consulting experience; preferably as part of or serving Fortune 500 organizations
- Proven track record of leading high-profile programs in a complex global corporate setting
- Demonstrable success navigating project teams through ambiguity while effectively engaging and communicating with all levels of an organization
- Extensive working knowledge of change management principles and project performance evaluation processes
- Exceptional presentation and client engagement skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications; especially MS PowerPoint
- PMP, CSM, Lean Six Sigma certifications preferred, not required
- A bias for action, resiliency, positive personality, poise, & grit
- The energy and ambition to help build a fast-growing boutique firm into a prominent multi-market player
- Values congruent to Recombinators’ Three Cultural Pillars – Direct Honesty, Empowerment, and Sharing the Wealth
Who We Are
Recombinators is a thriving and unique management consulting firm. We’ve developed a proven approach to strategy and innovation that has been applied at Fortune 500 companies and taught at both Columbia Business School and Stanford Graduate School of Business. We are obsessed with the end customer, systematically diagnosing and breaking down the barriers between them and our clients. This obsession empowers us to compete directly and win against the premier, elite firms.
The value we provide to our clients is made evident by the amazing feedback we receive after every engagement. We take pride in helping our clients solve their toughest business challenges by bringing fresh ideas to life and unlocking a path to immediate results in the market.
How We Work
We pride ourselves on having a world-class culture that creates the utmost value for our clients and team members. We bring it to life with our 3 Core Values:
Direct Honesty – Direct, open, and empathetic communication, whether sharing our thoughts or providing feedback, helps the firm grow and improve through focus.
Empowerment – We believe in giving our people agency to solve problems and consistently pitch new ideas to enable creative, critical thinking.
Sharing the Wealth – We ensure our talent is continuously recognized and engaged by more frequently rewarding our people in more meaningful ways.
We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. Not only is our approach novel, but we also employ a “person-first” working model. We actively search for ways to increase our productivity while implementing flexibility and creating balance.
We do not have the overbearing expectations of constant travel and late hours that other firms utilize to grind their talent down. We travel only when necessary and let the project’s demands dictate how hard we work.
We’re growing quickly, doubling in size the past few years. To continue this fast-paced expansion, we are focused on delivering high-value strategic and innovative solutions to new markets and new clients. We strive to deepen our impact and broaden our influence with any organizations seeking new ways to win.
Our main office is right outside of Morristown, NJ. We are looking for team members in the NY / NJ metro area, Boston, MA, or Austin, TX. We are also open to remote work.
- Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan w/ matching
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Self-managed PTO
- 16-week Paid Parental Leave Policy
- Relocation Assistance
- The best bonus system in the industry (our base compensation is highly competitive too)